Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Winner Wednesday

Pin It

Thank you all for spending a joyous Spring Weekend with us doing the bunny hop in our Hippity Hoppity Blog Hop!
Now for our winner!!




NUMBER 10

CONGRATS REBECCA
You are our winner!! YAY!


We have an awesome sponsor for this month!

One lucky winner will get a $20 gift certificate to shop Paper Crafting World!


Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for freebies and inspiration!

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) so I can send out your prize! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...
Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge at Connie Can Crop!!
Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

Also
Mark your calendars and be sure to join in the fun!!

We are about to host our very first 
National Scrapbook Day
Cyber Crop!!

6 comments:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets