Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Winner Wednesday

Pin It

Challenge #56
Sketch Challenge

Thank you so much for being so talented and sharing your creativeness with us here at Connie Can Crop. Loved seeing all your awesome and unique takes on such a cool sketch!

Now for our Big Winner....

Chosen by:


Congrats to #6

Kathy K

And here’s her awesome entry…




We have an awesome sponsor for this month!


One lucky winner will get to choose two Bundles or files of their choice ($6.00 value)
Please visit Miss Kate Cuttables HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE


Kathy K be sure to message me with your your two files choices from Miss Kate!! I'll get them sent over as soon as you do!!
Congrats again!!

Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) ASAP so I can forward it on to our awesome sponsor! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com - See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2016-04-13T01:16:00-07:00&max-results=10&start=10&by-date=false#sthash.V2ACJuYI.dpuf

And don’t forget your button:



Next up....Our DT  Top 3 Picks!!
If you are chosen you get bragging rights and this adorable button to proudly display on your blog!!




Our Top 3 for February as chosen by the Design team
 (in no particular order):



CG





Congratulations to all our winners!!
Thanks to all the gals who played along!! 


Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

And

don't miss out on our awesome
Blog hop happening this weekend!!






5 comments:

  1. Hi,

    Who Who, thanks for choosing my card in the top 3. congrats to the other winners too.

    hugs
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as a fav! It totally made my week. My blog shall proudly wear your badge! Congrats to all. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets