Monday, April 3, 2017

Guest DT Lavendar Angel

Pin It
I am so excited to announce our next Guest Designer for 2017 here at Connie Can Crop...
Judy Pylant
from
LavendarAngel
So excited to have such a talented lady joining us this month!


Almost everything on this card is recycled!! Lace flower I made from old lace. Other flower I found in the house we just moved into. It was a pin. Of course the card board is from a discarded box.
The paper swirls are from a die cut that messed up. I cut the good parts off and used them. The silver button and leaf was also found here. The butterfly was a trial die cut. I added some ink with sponge to make  it look old. The little glass bottle came from dollar store with nail glitter in it. I put tiny gemstone chips in it.

I hope you enjoy my card! Recyclables are everywhere, you just have to look!! 

BE sure to stop by Judy'sBlog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!



Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or
message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

Don't forget to enter my challenge!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #57
due 11:59 P.M., Sunday, April 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Great card!! Love the way it is all recycled.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing card! Great use of recycled items!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful card!! And so many cool recycled items!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing card Judy. I love every detail you included and I'm a big fan of recycling as well. TFS and for being a GT at Connie's

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets