Friday, March 10, 2017

Birthday Bash Blog Hop

Pin It

Welcome to the 
Birthday Bash Blog Hop

We hope you are ready to celebrate Birthdays with the biggest Bash around!!
This hop is full of Balloons, Cake, Presents, Smiles and more!
So let's make a wish and blow out the candles
as we celebrate another year of birthdays!! 

If you just happened upon this spectacular hop, Connie Can Crop (that's me!) is the first stop in this hop. 

This is a one day blog hop, but you have until Sunday to finish hopping and leaving your comments for all of these amazing crafters.



We have an awesome sponsor for this month!


One lucky winner will get to choose two Bundles or files of their choice ($6.00 value)
Please visit Miss Kate Cuttables HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE



What do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a comment letting them know what you like best about their projects.

You will have until 10 pm Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments.
Winners will be announced on Wednesday 3/15/17
at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

I love March because my Birthday is the 9th but also because my family has so many birthdays to celebrate!! Seems like we are celebrating all month long!

I wanted to share a few projects I have been busy creating this week!!

First up I created these cute planner clips for a swap at my retreat this last weekend. Super easy to do and oh so cute! Of course they were birthday themed!!

Next up I have 2 birthday layouts I made for my son Jacob's birthday back in 2012. He turned 11. I am so behind!! This kid is going to be 16 in just over a month!! Yikes!



We had 2 parties for him because one was a sleep over with friends and the other was a family party! Both were equally fun!

I used an Echo Park Kit and was able to knock these layouts out pretty easily with the help of some sketches!! I still have enough paper and stickers to create another layout as well! Love my Echo Park!!

I hope we helped you put another candle on that birthday cake!!
Thanks for joining us in this epic birthday bash!!



 Up next is Michelle, my talented friend and I know she is gonna make you want to party!!

Here's our line up in case you get lost:


Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge at Connie Can Crop!!



Connie Can Crop Challenge #56
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, March 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

25 comments:

  1. Cute cupcake clips! I love the bright colors on both layouts as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layouts and time does fly by. Happy belated birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute planner clips and awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love those paper clips. I've been wanting to learn how to make them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything you made Connie!!! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layouts, Connie!! I love the planner clips, so CUTE!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy belated Birthday Connie! I hope you had a wonderful day! Your paper clips are super adorable! Your layouts are so cute! They grow up so fast! My son will be 16 on the 28th of this month.😬

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great layouts - looks like it was a great time too. Cute little clips also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday Connie! Your projects are awesome! Thanks for putting together such a great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday Connie.... Cute clips and layouts, happy birthday to your son too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy birthday Connie! I love your project. Cute little clips. I love alterated. Beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  12. the clips are adorable! the layouts are too cute! thank you so much for hosting and I hope you had a good bday week!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those cup cakes are adorable! And I love your layouts, too. From 2012, eh? You know, some things just can't be rushed ;-) And happy birthday again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My first blog hop! This was such fun, Connie! Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely LOVE those cupcake clips - so creative! Great layouts (you don't even want to know how far behind I am LOL!)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Connie, it was nice hopping along with you and a big thank you for putting this hop together. I love you layouts and the cupcakes are also adorable. My youngest son turned 17 today so we have children the same age. :) I toooo am way behind in scrapbooking...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cool projects! I love the paperclip idea! I could see making animal paperclips to use at preschool! Thanks for the idea! Your layouts are great!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute clips and layouts. I really want to go to a retreat sometime

    ReplyDelete
  19. Those page markers are so cute, so adorable. The same with the very inspiring layouts, great job. TFS and for hosting this fun blog hop. Happy happy birthday too.

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are the same way with birthdays in March. 3 in the household and 9 family bdays all together! I love your layouts, and I wish I was only 5 years behind.

    ReplyDelete
  21. HAHAHAHA! you think you are behind? Try 26 years! I love your layouts! Thank you for having me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hope you had a wonderful birthday! Great projects and great hop!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I completed this Blog Hop.
    Lovelly projects, thanks for sharing.
    Happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets