Tuesday, June 27, 2017

YouTube Tuesday-Pirate Themed Kids Crafts

Pin It
Hello!  It's Kim from Katydid Cards.  I'm really excited about the videos I'm sharing today as they are about crafts you can make with your kids...or someone else's kids, for that matter!  In fact, they look like so much fun, you might just want to make them yourself!

Since our Blog Hop this month was. "A Pirate's Life for Me", I looked for crafts with that theme.

First up, a video featuring a pirate ship project:


Every pirate ship needs pirates, so this next video show how to transform clothespin into a caption and his best mateys!


So shiver me timbers and yo ho ho, now it's time for me to go...

But before I do, I want to remind you there's still time for you to enter our monthly challenge:

One winner, picked at random, will receive a prize from our sponsor, Sasayaki Glitter





If you'd like to link-up or want additional information, just click here.  Our team also picks their three favorites who will receive a badge for their blog or social media!




3 comments:

  1. OMG so cute! Love the clothespin pirates! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! i love those projects! the clothespins and the octopus are adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets