Monday, June 5, 2017

Guest DT Christi

Pin It
I am so excited to announce our next Guest Designer for 2017 here at Connie Can Crop...
Christi Steinbeck
from
Scrapping for Tranquility
So excited to have Christi back again and joining us this month!

Hello! Christi from Scrapping for Tranquility. I am very honored Connie asked me to Guest design this year again. I just love her and her blog. This month is the Masculine Card and here is what I designed:


I used AC Cardstock for all my solids , The polka dots is from hobby Lobby .  The paper piecing is a File called Navy from Cuddly Cute Designs that I pieced together .  The flag banner is a Die from Pink and Main.  The Happy birthday stamp is Just Rite all boy stamp set and last but not least  The twine is  Berry Trendy Twine.  

Thank you for joining me at Connie can crop and I will be guest designing again this fall so I hope you will join me again!  Until then please join me at  my blog here  or my fanpage here.   

 Blessings, Christi


BE sure to stop by Christi's Blog and leave her some love! She was an awesome Guest DT!!



Interested in being a guest DT on my blog? Send me an email or
message with a photo of your favorite project and let me know!

Don't forget to enter my challenge!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time


10 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute little sailor! And a birthday card just as cute! Thanks so much for being a guest designer and sharing your talents with us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute sailor. Great card. The colors are so patriotic and masculine. Just perfect for a boy, Tfs and for guest designing at Connie Can Crop.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I appreciate the kind words Veronica!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute card!! Always love having you as our guest!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THanks a million Connie! I love being a GDT! Thanks for having me!

      Delete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets