Friday, June 9, 2017

DT Day with Sasayaki Glitter ~ Party Monster

Pin It
Hey everyone! It's Angela from Mermaids & Monograms. I am going to share with you today a card I made using a digital stamp from this months sponsor, Sasayaki Glitter. Her shop is on Etsy, and has super cute images! 



I used her Party Monster digi stamp
I used a bunch of different markers I have around (not that great at coloring!)
Sentiment and tag are from Jaded Blossom

Thanks for taking a peek! Don't forget to enter Connie's monthly challenge!! 
Click HERE for all the details and to enter!



5 comments:

  1. This is such a cute image! I love his face...I feel like that when another birthday rolls around, too. Dazed, LOL I think your coloring looks great, so keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job using this cute image. I love the colors you used as well. Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorably fun!! Great job on the coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and fun card!! TFS.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets