Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Congrats Grad Cards- Miss Kate

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!

It's Connie Can Crop here and my day to post with  Miss Kate Cuttables!  

But first, did you know that Miss Kate Cuttables gives away a free file everyday?
YES, absolutely FREE. So what are you waiting for, head over there and get your free file now!!


 I have lots of friends graduating this month so what better way to celebrate than with a card decorated with Miss Kate's files!
 I used this cap and diploma from the Graduation Day Set and made them print n cuts.
Since I was limited on time, it was an easy solution for a quick and cute card!


I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

Don't forget my monthly challenge!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time


3 comments:

  1. GREAT graduation cards!!

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great cards! easy enough to duplicate if you have lots of graduates!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets