Friday, June 30, 2017

Birthday Boy Box Card- Cardz TV Day

Pin It


Hello my crafty friends!

It's Connie here today to share my DT project for Cardz TV!

Today is the start of a new Cardz TV's Anything Goes Challenge and I am sharing a fun box card I created at a National Scrapbook Day event along with my Cardz TV stamps!! Heather with Rockin Paper Designz created these box cards to fit project life cards! So clever!!

 I used Mary's stamp set called Mini Messages. It has a sentiment for every occasion and was perfect for adding a Happy Birthday wish!





You can enter the Cardz TV Challenge HERE!!

I can't thank you enough for checking out my blog today. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!  

Don't forget to enter my challenge! Today is the last day!!

Connie Can Crop Challenge #59
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, June 30th, 2017
Pacific Time

3 comments:

  1. CUTE! I'm a real fan of this technique, but you knocked it out of the park! Love the paper you used, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and FUN!!! I love box cards, great accents. TFS.

    Sue
    https://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets