Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Wednesday Winners

Pin It

Thank you all for spending a weekend with us celebrating my birthday! Means the world to me!!
Now for our winner!!




NUMBER 17

CONGRATS Sandy S.
You are our winner!! YAY!


We have an awesome sponsor for this month!


Sandy, you get to choose two Bundles or files of their choice ($6.00 value)
Please visit Miss Kate Cuttables HERE
Follow their blog HERE
you can find them on facebook HERE


Don't forget to send me your info (Full name and  email address) along with your 2 choices ASAP so I can send out your prize! Message me on FB or email me at conniecancrop@yahoo.com

Thanks to all the crafty gals who shared their amazing projects!! 
And for the rest of my crafty friends...
Don't forget to check out this month's new challenge at Connie Can Crop!!


Connie Can Crop Challenge #56
due 11:59 P.M., Friday, March 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sandy! Enjoy shopping and playing with your new Miss Kate Cuttables files!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sandy. Always exciting to win something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yahooooo..... I'm so happy! I can't wait to make some more of their cute files! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets