Saturday, March 4, 2017

Sketchy Saturday

Pin It


 Hello, this is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you an sketch from sketch~N~scrap.





I love that this sketch has tons of space for pictures and its very specified thirds. This website has a current challenge too.
 If you decide to use this sketch, please let us know, so we can visit your page a give you some love.

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:

Connie Can Crop Challenge #56



due 11:59 P.M., Friday, March 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

4 comments:

  1. Great sketch, lots of room for pictures.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute sketch, Veronica! I have pictures of Katy learning to climb steps for the first time...this layout reminds me of steps. I think it would be so perfect for that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute sketch, I like to put a lot of photos on my pages

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this sketch! Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets