Thursday, October 27, 2016

Baptism Card

Pin It
Hey there! It's Angela from 

Today I want to share with you a card I made for my niece's baptism this weekend. My brother and his wife made me the happiest sister/aunt there is by asking Neal and I to be Margot's God Parents! I am over the moon!!! So, we are heading to NY this weekend to celebrate her! 

 

I wish the color came out better! I tried everything and it just wasn't in my favor! I used all grays, pinks and whites for this card. Everything was created in design space and was either free shapes or cricut access things. 


Don't forget to enter Connies monthly challenge! You have a few days left! 

Click HERE for details and to enter! 

2 comments:

  1. Margot is blessed to have such great Godparents and will also benefit from having a very crafty Aunt! This is an adorable card and I know your brother and SIL will love it and appreciate the effort that went into it as will Margot when she's bigger...as this will be a keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful!! Congratulations! They made a great choice! BAby Margot is lucky!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets