Monday, March 2, 2015

Little One Wall Decor- 3GJ Day

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!!
 

 

 Today is my  post with 3 Girl Jam and I am so excited to be able to share my project featuring the yummy 3 Girl Jam products I love!
 
 
Today I am sharing an adorable wall décor piece I created and added some Navy Crinkle Ribbon to. The wooden moon was purchased at the Dollar Tree for you guessed it one dollar!
 

I was able to pop the wooden stars off to ink it and lay the patterned paper down. Then I decorated the stars and glued them back on. The title was cut out with cardstock on my Cricut.
I just love this finished project! It's ready for a sweet baby's room!
 
 
 
Be sure to stop by the store HERE and check out all the gorgeous lace and ribbons you can add to your layouts!

Items Used:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper by Prima
Ink by Prima
buttons
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh this is precious. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets