Friday, October 24, 2014

Kiwi Lane Designs- Authentique Holiday Cards

Pin It
here's the badge.  Sorry I had my hubby Aaron e-mail it to you earlier so it might have showed in your junk mail.  Can you pull it from here?
 
Hello my creative friends, Connie here!! It's that time again! Time for me to share my love of Kiwi Lane products with you all. I hope I can inspire you to create fun projects using the templates we all love so much.
 
This month Kiwi Lane partnered up with  Authentique. I love Authentique paper and couldn't wait to play with these two collections, Spirited and Believe. I was asked to create some cards this month. I love making cards and giving them out- especially when they are made with great papers and fun Kiwi Lane Templates.
I wanted to create fun 3-D cards that would stand out. And I think I succeeded. Let me know what you think. Up first is my Side Step Halloween Card using Authentique's Spirited Paper and Die Cuts along with Kiwi Lane Designs Templates:
Halloween 1, 2, and 3
Delight 6
 


Recipe:
Cardstock
Authentique Spirited Paper
Authentique Spirited die cuts
Button and twine
LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon
Goggle Eyes
Ink, Bling, and Pop Dots


Next up is my fancy Tri-Fold Step Christmas Card featuring Authentique's Believe Collection and Kiwi Lane Designs Templates:
Delight 4 and 5
Holiday 1T and 7T
 


 
Recipe:
Cardstock
Authentique Believe Paper
Authentique Believe die cuts
Button and twine
LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon
Ink, brads, and Pop Dots
 
Both of these patterns can be found in the Silhouette Store online.
 

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh, these are gorgeous! Awesome papers, and the Kiwi template designs really put it over the top :D

    TFS,
    Jenny (BL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your WONDERFUL card. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets