Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #173

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com/

 Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!
Ch#173: Wedding or Anniversary

Create a project that is inspired by or for a Wedding or Anniversary.
 
I created this beautiful frame as a gift for a young couple we know celebrating their first anniversary next month.  I hope they will love it.
Used scal
 
Items used to create my project:
 Frame from Dollar Tree
Black Vinyl
SVG file and Font cut with Cameo
Paper and flower embellies from Webster Pages

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!
 
 
And don't forget my new challenge is up..
Connie Can Crop Challenge #24
due 11:59 P.M. Thursday, July 31st


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets