Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
Whew! Sorry I am late this week!
With finals upon for school I am a little C-R-A-Z-Y!!
Hope you all understand. Thanks for waiting so patiently.
 
I have 2 winners to announce this week. YAY!
 
First up the winner up my blog candy for the Kiwi Lane Blog Hop this past weekend. This winner will be receiving a really pretty Close To My Heart Mini Stamp Set from me.
 
True Random Number Generator 28
 
Congrats to
Michelle King
 
And now for the April Challenge Winner.
This winner will receive a gift certificate to Pinque Peacock!!
 
True Random Number Generator 33
 
Congrats to
Betty Irene
 
here's her fabulous card!!
 
Betty don't forget to grab your winning blinkie...
 
Ladies, I need you both to email me your info so I can get your goodies to you!! Congrats!! And thank so much to everyone who participated in these 2 events!! Scrappy hugs!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets