Friday, May 30, 2014

Wedding/Anniversary Blog Hop

Pin It
Happy Saturday
and
Welcome to this month's blog hop
with
The Creating Blog Hops Café
 
 
This month's theme is... Wedding or Anniversary. We have made some wonderful projects to share with you and to give some inspiration for those upcoming summer weddings.
 
Our Hostess for this hop is...
 
Our wonderful Sponsor for this month's hop is...
 
Alicia is giving one lucky person a wonderful
wedding themed page kit from Mambi.
 
 
 
So, sit back and grab yourself a Latte' as we dare to amaze you with our projects.
 
 I created a very elegant wedding card using a few of my favorite things. I hope that it will make a couple's day even more special some day.
 
Items Used:
StorytellersClub Patterned Paper
Cardstock
CM Divine Wedding Cricut Cart
Flowers and Swan SVG by Fleurette Bloom Designs
Silver Rhinestone Fabric purchased at the Expo
Skittles
Black ink
Simply Red Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations 
 
 
Your next stop will be with...
 
 
If  you get lost along the way here is the entire line-up for todays hop for you to get back on track and not miss a single project.
 
 
 
 
 
 
5. Miranda with... http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for hoping along with us today and I hope that we have inspired you to get your craft on. 

17 comments:

  1. lovely! it is so elegant, I love the swan! great job as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card, lovin the bling background:))
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I saw the rhinestone fabric at the expo too and thought it was beautiful but didn't have a clue what I would use it one. Now I know so this year I'll be picking some up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so beautiful Connie! I love that swan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie, your card is beautiful, you did an amazing job, I am sure that the lucky couple that receives this card will love it.
    Thank you for sharing and for being part of the hop.
    Robin L.
    http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, the flowers are really special. I love all of your elements, they all work perfectly together.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful card, Connie. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Connie, this is a wonderful card! Love the swan with the bow. It was fun hopping with you :-)

    Sharon
    A Piece Of Heart Blog
    **Make sure to visit my blog to grab some really great FREE Digi Sentiments.**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Connie... this is so darn pretty!!!
    Laura D.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Connie, love the flowers... Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  11. Connie your card is beautiful!! I love the flowers and the rhinestone fabric!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful card and I love your swan..
    Hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  13. Connie, your card is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh, I love the swan, the bling and the flowers. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so pretty Connie! I love the idea of the swan, and the big red bow around it's neck is precious!!

    I had fun hopping with you!
    Amy E.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets