Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Winner Wednesday

Pin It
It's Winner time!!
Time to announce my big winner for my March's Green with Envy Challenge!!


Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! I can't believe how many entries! Just amazing to have 49 gorgeous entries!! I can't thank you all enough! I am so happy I don't have to pick a favorite because (gosh) there were 49 gorgeous and unique projects!!
 
In fact there were so many that I am still trying to leave you all comments so bear with me! LOL!
Time to choose our winner!
 
True Random Number Generator 34
Congrats to #34
Fit Kitty from KT Designs
 
You just won a stamp set of  your choice from My Craft Spot.


My Craft Spot
Please be sure to visit her Blog
 http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/
 

 AND don't forget you get
a custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 

 

Please contact me within one week with your contact info and the stamp set you would like, so I can get your prizes sent off!! And congrats on your win!
 
My new Challenge Pastels and Polka Dots is up and running!
Be sure to check it out HERE.
 
My lovely sponsor this month is
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock

3 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! OMGoodness, I am so excited - I can't believe I won! Thank you so much - you just made my day! I will send you an email. I love your badge too - I will display it on my blog with pride - thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kitty.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets