Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pretty in Pink- Solitude

Pin It
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
 
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!



I recently attended the Scrapbook Expo in Anaheim, CA and I had so much fun. Not only did I do some shopping but I also learned some new  techniques and made some really awesome projects. I'd like to share one with you all today. I just love how it turned out. 
 Notice the Simply White Rumple Ribbon wrapped around my photo mats. Just the perfect touch.
 The title was stamped with Acrylic paint and then outlined in white pen.

We used so many cool techniques. We misted, we dropped ink from a little bottle, we stamped, and we used stencils with both paint and a white paste. It was messy and oh so fun!

 Other items used:
Cardstock
Silk Flowers
Buttons
LBC Simply Sheer White Ribbon
I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!  

My challenge is up for April!
Be sure to check it out!
My awesome sponsor this month is
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock

4 comments:

  1. You are such a dynamic crafter -so pretty and the colors and textures really coordinate for eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout Connie!!! I adore all the different techniques on this!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your pretty layout.
    Thanks so much for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the funkiness of this layout! You sure do lay outs well!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets