Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #161 Tic Tac Toe

Pin It
Hello Divas!!

Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!




Create a project by using our fun Tic Tac Toe board!! Super FUN!

So here's my Tic Tac Toe. I used Bunny, Glitter and Shaped Card.
 
 

 Items used to create my card:
SVG by Creative Kutz (thanks Cheryl)
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
Peachy Keen Stamp for whiskers
Black Ink
White Pen
Crystal Stickles
 

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


4 comments:

  1. Super cute bunny, especially with those over-sized ears, Hope your little one is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable bunny card!!! Love the paper you picked for his bow tie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bunny card is so adorable!!! I love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets