Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Die Cuttin' Divas Challenge #160

Pin It
Hello Divas!!
Time for a new challenge and a new post from us at the Die Cuttin' Divas Design Team!!


Ch#160: Pastels
 
Create a project using pastel colors. Super Easy! Right?

So here's my Spring Card. I finally was able to use my cute stamp!! Just love it! And I busted out my new Artiste Cartridge from Close to my Heart!!
 


 Items used to create my card:
Cardstock
Patterned Paper
 Cricut Cart- Artiste
Button
Ribbon
Black Ink
Water Colors
Sequins
Liquid pearl

 Be sure to check out our other amazing Diva projects at Die Cuttin' Divas.

I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful!   Scrappy Hugs!


My challenge is up for April!
Be sure to check it out!
My awesome sponsor this month is
https://www.facebook.com/PinquePeacock

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful spring card!! I love the pretty background paper and the super cute bunny image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute spring card!! The papers you used are beautiful and I love that adorable bunny image!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image s just to cute!! I love the giant ears on that adorable bunny!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets