Friday, February 7, 2014

Hello Kitty Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Hello Kitty Blog Hop
 
We love Hello Kitty!

Hello Kitty is a white, mouthless female kitten who lives in a seemingly perfect world. Kind, friendly and impossibly cute, she offers advice like "Hello Kitty says be yourself!" Hello Kitty has been every girl's favorite since 1974. Who doesn't adore her?

Connie Can Crop (that's me) is the first stop on this sweet and lovable blog hop. Thanks so much for joining us!!

This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 
We have an awesome sponsor and giveaway for this hop!
 
 LoveBug Creations

LoveBug Creations
will be giving one lucky winner a $10 shopping spree to their store.
 
So what do you need to do to win? Easy... become  a follower of each of the fabulous blogs in this hop and leave each of them a  comment letting them know what you like best about their projects. 
 
Then come back to Connie Can Crop and post that you followed the rules.
You will have until 12:00 am Sunday to finish the hop and leave your comments. 
Winners will be announced on Wednesday at Connie Can Crop.
Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment  along the way!
 
Ready to spread some rainbows and love!!

I am always creating fun Hello Kitty projects any chance I get. Usually as gifts or to sell because I have boys. Someday maybe I will have granddaughters that I can introduce Hello Kitty too!! That would be awesome! I remember loving her way back in elementary school.
Yesterday you may have caught a glimpse of my tumbler I made featuring Hello Kitty, It is super cute!! Well today I have some even cuter (if that is even possible) Hello Kitty Yummies!!


Pretty cute, right? Duct tape wallets with Hello Kitty vinyl cut with the Hello Kitty Greeting Cart.
 
 Up next is Janet
 
Here is our complete line up in case you get lost along the way.

47 comments:

  1. very clever way to make adorable wallets I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Hop and loving a good dose of Hello Kitty!! thank you! I followed your rules though I could not comment on the adorable purse project cause I could not see where to post. and the second to last did not have a project up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Went back through this morning and found the missing post, and also got to comment on the cute lil purse! thanks for the hop!

      Delete
  3. I loved the cards and the bright colors with hello kitty also the phrases are cute I know anyone who gets those cards will be thrilled!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg. how adorable... I love the colors...

    ReplyDelete
  5. the hop was awesome... so many hello kitty creations... and all fab. I am a follower of each blog. thanks for the fun hop...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made these with duct tape - awesome!!!! It was great being in the hop with you

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cute! your version is so much neater than my son's versions~he loves making them~but yours are so professional! Really cute project!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Duct Tape wallet - love!! Hello Kitty duct tape and everything. Adorable.

    Great Hop. Thanks so much!! I followed the rules - followed everyone and commented. :-) so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute wallets! Hello Kitty is sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really loved all the different uses of Hello Kitty! From another HK lover, this was an awesome hop.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  11. these wallets are just too cute
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  12. very very cute project

    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. some very cute projects for sure...thank you all for a fun hop I left some blog love for you all and became a follewer if i already wasnt
    Cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like the duct tape idea! what a great use. Love hello kitty too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are so cute. Love the wallets, colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the idea of the duct tape wallets - so fun and cheery! Thank you so much for hosting the HK Hop!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. your wallets are sooooo cute.. I know one little girl who would just love those.... very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love Hello kitty! She's a favorite!! Cute duct tape wallets!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved the little wallet idea. Very cute

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the nice wallets and such bright colors.
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just finished the hop and enjoyed every stop along the way.

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute! How hard were these to make! Envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. great idea , a wallet - would never have thought of it

    ReplyDelete
  24. Connie I have finished the blog and followed the rules - this was a great blog love Hello Kitty

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your ideals. Really cute

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love, love, love the duct tape wallets!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  27. Duct tape wallets...how inventive and adorable!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  28. those are adorable!!! Thanks so much for sharing.

    racincrafts at aim dot com
    racincrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. What an adorable project with the Kitty.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. totally enjoyed the hop, and I followed the rules!
    have a grea weekend
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. How clever is this!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just finished the hop and it was great. I followed everyone and left comments. You can't go wrong with Hello Kitty!! Very cute projects from everyone. Thanks for sharing all your talent with us!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love Hello Kitty! Fabulous projects! I think I'm too late for the blog hop, oh well - I was away all day yesterday so it looks like I missed it. Hope you'll have another one some time!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow, duct tape. I really like the flowers with bling.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Great hop. I just love HK and just finished several projects for my daughter's best friend, who is another HK FREAK!! I followed all the rules, left a message about what I liked best on each product and am a follower of all the blogs. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  36. I love the sentiments on the wallets. Great idea. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I am now coming back to say I went to all hoppers and left them some love and all the designs were great to see thanks for sharing all

    ReplyDelete
  38. Glad you had this hop. Went to Michaels the other day and bought some Hello Kitty paper. I am ready for the next one. : )

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets