Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rumple Ribbon Wednesday

Pin It
If you are here for Wednesdays Winners Please Click Here...


Hello My Fellow LoveBugs!!!
It's my first post on Wednesdays here at LBC featuring Rumple Ribbon!!
I am so excited!! Who loves this ribbon? I DO!!!

Today I created a simple one page layout and used Simply Red Rumple Ribbon to help accent on of the corners of a photo. This photo had a red light in the background and a lot of empty black space so a pretty red bow was the perfect touch!!


I just wanted to show off this really pretty flower too!!


I tied the bow using a bow maker and tucked the lose ends under the photo creating a photo corner out of ribbon. (Kind of!)

 
  I can't thank you enough for checking out my project. It means the world to me and I hope you truly enjoyed it. May it inspire you to create something wonderful! 


Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs,
 Don't forget to enter my Challenge:
Leaf it Up to Me

Entries are due by Saturday November 30th at 11:59 pm.
You could win a prize pack from Angela Holt Designs!!

6 comments:

  1. You always do such amazing layouts! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another gorgeous layout!! I love the "photo corner" and yes that's exactly what it looks like! Fabulous my dear!!! ♥

    Bug hugs,
    Kimi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!! The red really pops out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a beautiful lay out and it was a fun night too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super LO and fab colors - yay for your talent!
    Cyberhugs.......Mama LoveBug

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun page & I love the pop of red from the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets