Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wednesday Winners

Pin It
It's Winner time!! Time to announce my big winner for the September monthly Challenge!!
Woot!! Woot!!!
Special thanks to all the amazing ladies that entered this month! I truly loved seeing all your MOOvalous projects! They made me smile!!! Thank you!
ok, Here we go,

True Random Number Generator 5 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Our winner is entry #5
Katie Tate
Both Sides of the Paper
 
Here's what she created:

 


Katie, You have won a great prize from Angela Holt Designs

 

  AND don't forget you get this

 custom blinkie for you to display on your own blog!! YAY!
 
 
Please contact me within one week with your contact info so I can get your info over to our sponsor!! And congrats on your win!!
Thanks again to all the lovely ladies that entered!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets