Friday, September 27, 2013

Wednesday Winner and LoveBug Challenge #1

Pin It
Hello my crafty friends!! So sorry for the delay!!
I had a yucky virus on my pc and well I am finally back in business but now out of town! LOL!
 
So I bring you the Winner!! On Friday instead of Wednesday!
 
True Random Number Generator 1
 
 
Congrats to...
 
Here's what she had to say about the hop, "Super cute cards. Love all the colors you chose. They go wonderful together."
 
Lynnie Congrats!! Send me an email please so I can get your contact info over to LoveBug Creations!! You win a gift certificate to shop their fabulous goodies!!
 
And now I bring some new NEWS!!
Have you heard the news? 
LoveBug Creations has a FB group where you can show your crafty projects using those fabulous LoveBug Creations Products called The Lovebug Lounge!
Starting this week, there are going to be monthly challenges in the
Be sure to head over there to read about the challenge and to enter your project featuring fun LBC products!! 
 
Here's what I created for this month's Challenge:
 



So head on over to The Lovebug Lounge and play along!!
We'd love to see you there!!! ♥
 
Wishing you a craftastic day! Scrappy hugs!

 
 


1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! I love that the front AND back are decorated!!

    Stacey
    CT sister

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets