Thursday, June 13, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!

A new kind of fun on my blog where you get to see projects I have created in my early days of scrapbooking. Some of these projects may surprise you! (Because we all start somewhere!) LOL!

I hope you get a kick out of seeing the progression in my work, I know I do!

I love vinyl!! These were some of my first projects using it! They are regular 1 inch binders. I love personalizing items with vinyl! It's so fun!!
 

 
Thanks so much for joining me today! I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge Tie A Ribbon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets