Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Throwback Thursdays

Pin It
Welcome to Throwback Thursdays!
A new kind of fun on my blog where you get to see projects I have created in my early days of scrapbooking. Some of these projects may surprise you! (Because we all start somewhere!) LOL!
I hope you get a kick out of seeing the progression in my work, I know I do!

Sorry I have to post it a bit early but tomorrow's post is something really cool!!!
The 18th is my Jacob's Birthday. That kid is going to be 12 and I can hardly believe it! Seems like yesterday I was still nursing him! LOL!

So in honor of Jacob's Birthday I present a layout of my baby boy!!

 He had such a fun personality! And loved to be silly! This is one of my favorite Baby layouts of Jacob because of these photos!!

 Good Ole ABC Stickers!! Now most title are cut with my Cricut but I still have several sheets of these laying around! (Ohhhh future challenge?)

Hand drawn stars and circle photos cut with the CM circle patterns. Love those patterns but rarely ever use them. Hmm... maybe I need to pull them out! And drawn stars? Thank goodness I have the Cricut or my star punch for those now! ROFL!

Thanks so much for joining me today!
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Connie this should be fun, I dug out my first book I scrapped and I have to laugh, it is filled with stickers and my cuts are pretty uneven. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful, happy photos!!! I also have the CM circle cutting system (and ovals too) and I still use it. But then again, I don't have a Cricut! I also have a ton of alphabet stickers and actually like them but don't use them much either. In fact, I need to challenge myself to start using them. I can't cut my titles out (no Cricut, remember) so usually use chipboard letters or stamp my titles. Loving these Throwback Thursday posts and so glad you're doing them!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets