Sunday, April 14, 2013

Operation Write Home

Pin It
 
I am lucky enough to be participating in a Blog Hop next month for our Heroes. I figure it is the least I can do for the brave men and women who fight for our freedoms!
 
In addition I am putting together a package of blank greeting cards and Sunday Newspaper funnies to send to Operation Write Home. I wanted to share a few of my cards I am sending to our troops.
 


 
Would you like to participate in this great project? If so you can contact me and I will be happy to add your cards to my package or you can create your own package. There are some guidelines that must be followed. You can learn more here: http://operationwritehome.org/
Here are 2 of the most important rules:
1. NO GLITTER!!!!! We must keep our soldiers safe!
2. Keep the thickness of the overall card to a minimum - no bulky flowers, etc.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my projects as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs! Don't forget to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.


 


1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for the blog hop because I also support OWH!! It's such a simple way for paper crafters and card makers to show appreciation for the troops and make use of our talents! Love your cards!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets