Thursday, April 25, 2013

Just added...

Pin It
I have been busy creating and busy listing several new things in my shop.
Do you own a Gypsy?
Did you know I sell really cool stylus charms and leashes?
Check out the newest bunch to hit my store...
 













The leashes are a favorite and don't stay in stock very long!
Did you know that any of my charms can be made into a leash?
 
 
You can buy these finished charms as well as other items in my ebay store.
New items being added weekly! 



 

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Scrappy Hugs!
Don't forget only a 4 days left to enter my new Monthly Challenge #9 Fun Puns.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets