Sunday, April 28, 2013

Beautiful Bling Blog Hop

Pin It
Welcome to the Beautiful Bling Blog hop. April's birthstone is a diamond, so we added some bling to our projects.



Here is what I made for this blog hop:

I don't get the chance to make frilly blingy things very often and I love bling. So this was a real treat for me.



I decided to alter this clip board and Websters Pages had the perfect collection of items.



It wouldn't be a blog hop without blog candy. One lucky winner is going to receive some blingy goodness from me.
Wanna win? Be sure to follow me and leave me a comment with your info. Winner will be announced Wednesday.

Here is the whole line up, just in case you need it:

I hope you enjoyed my blingy clipboard! Please feel free to leave me some love, I love hearing from crafty friends.
Scrappy hugs!!



16 comments:

  1. Oh Connie this is so cute. I just love the vintage feel it has. TFS AJ-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love you clipboard! The butterfly and hearts are wonderful. Thanks for sharing! I am a follower

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was just thinking this morning hat I need to make a clip board...thanks for some inspiration
    Kgprevost(at)sbcglobal(dot)net
    Kathyskraftsandmore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great project...love that Websters Pages paper and the glittery butterfly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the altered clipboard! Im a follower.

    Stampsnews@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful clip board!!! I love the bling and butterfly!! I have all boys so I don't get to use bling often either!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love this! The colors, the flower, the hearts and the butterfly with it's bling are beautiful. Your projects are always beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous clip board...Love the papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your altered clipboard, super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the clip board, so cute! i just bought some mini ones from the dollar store and cant wait to get crafty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Congrats Lluvia! You are my blog candy winner! Please send me an email with your address. conniecancrop@yahoo.com

      Delete
  11. what an awesome creation... this is a great idea... This hop is is awesome...I can't wait to see everyone's creations...
    morentin1326((at))aol((dot))com
    adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous idea - your clipboard is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets