Saturday, February 9, 2013

It Must Be Love

Pin It
Hello all my crafty friends!!
 
Creative Kuts has a an ongoing program called "Crop on Line". It's super cool! You pay $5 for the file and then you get emailed the file in steps. After you post the first step you get the second..and so on and so forth. The layout from the end of January was called "it must be Love" and it is so cute! I love this layout because I got to use girly colors!!  

 
Here is my finished layout! If you love it, be sure to leave me some love!!
 






Items used to create this layout:
Patterned Paper from my stash
Cardstock and Bazzill
Copics
Pop Dots
 
You can find this layout available in my ebay store. It's perfect for Valentine's Day!


Join Wanda on Crop On Line which will begin again February 15th with  mini albums, or Bonnie with Layouts, and now we have Melissa with card options too!
 You will be able to make a unique gifts or keepsakes with CK files.You will also have two weeks to show and tell.
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.
Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest
I have a fantastic sponsor you won't want to miss!!!
 
Scrappy Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets