Thursday, February 21, 2013

All Racing Blog Hop

Pin It
 
Welcome to the All Racing Blog Hop! Today we are celebrating the start of the 2013 Nascar Season and the Daytona 500. We have all created a project having something to do with any form of racing.
If you have raced over from Lee's blog you are on the right path.
If you just happened upon this post, race over to Carla's Blog to start from the beginning.
 Our wonderful sponsor for this hop is, Nikki over at Paper Piecings by Nikki
She has graciously offered a $25.00 gift certificate to her store. To be eligible to win this you must leave a comment on all the blog posts.
Now let's see what I have created for this great hop...
 
 My oldest used to be a Boy Scout. One of the trips they took was to go race professional go carts at K1 Speedway here in Southern California. I'm really behind in my scrapping so this layout was the perfect excuse to join this Blog Hop. So glad I did!!
 
 I'm going to be honest with you...I could have cut out the title, flag and race car with my Cricut or my eCraft but many years ago (before I owned these machines) I purchased these die cuts from an Expo. I have been hoarding them and finally pulled them out and put them to use. The company that created them was called Scrap It, Keep It, Remember It.
 
Now on the second page I finally busted out my "New" Creative Memories Border System with the Banner Border Punch. I love this punch system! You have gotta check it out!
This design was inspired by a Scrapbooking kit I found on the Internet, but I am not sure which company. When I figure that out I will be sure to give them the credit.
Here's our list of racers in case you get lost.
 
 
I am the last stop in the race to the end! Thanks for racing by!!
 
I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Don't forget to enter this month's Challenge Contest on my blog. You could win an amazing Monthly Kit from Heartstring Designs.


11 comments:

  1. Brilliant creations always Connie!
    I love being a follower of yours! Your blog always has something to inspire me! :)
    I am loving this Racing LO.. And it looks like your son and his Scout friends would have had so much fun!!
    Thanks for sharing..
    Toni.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos!! Love the color palette and OH, JUST EVERYTHING!! We're a scouting family, so it's fun to see a scouting event so nicely scrapped!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen! Become a follower of mine, I have many more scout pages to create!! Hugs!

      Delete
  3. Love your layout. My son has a go kart so this gives me lots of ideas for a layout. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your blog!!! I have a website that helps wonderful blogs like your self get more traffic to your site. The website name is http://www.greatcraftprojectideas.com/
    please stop by and check it out. I post a link to your site with a picture. If you have any questions about the site please email me at jclaypoole2001@yahoo.com I am crafter just like you who was trying to get traffic to my blog so my father in law make me this website and it has worked wonderful. Hope that it does the same for you. Jennifer claypoole

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the layout, so colorful and I love your title!

    lizabratt@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO, Connie. Thanks for sharing. You inspire me.

    marianneDOTwanhamATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts! We lived at Camp Pendleton for five years and LOVED KI! Thanks for sharing! Enjoyed being in the hop with you!

    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cool layouts! So much detail and the design ties in with the theme so well!
    Crafty best wishes,
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets