Monday, August 27, 2012

Blog Candy Winner

Pin It
First off I would like to say thank you to everyone who took the time to hop with both Creative Kuts and Ginger Snap Scraps this past weekend.
 
I promised a grab bag of some yummy scrapbooking goodness to one lucky winner.
Here's what my winner had to say:
 
 

Your Thanksgiving layout is fabulous!!! The papers and colors are perfect!! Love the turkey!!!


 
Congratulations Marla!! You were picked with my random number generator. You lucky lady!!
 
Please email me with your info so I can pop a package in the mail to you. And also let me know if you prefer scrapbooking or card making or a mix of both.
 
If I do not hear from Marla within 4 days I will draw another number. So Marla...please be sure to contact me!
 
Don't forget to enter my very first Monthly Challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. Connie, Thank you so much!!!! I can't wait to see your bag of goodness!!!! You really brightened my day. I e-mailed you my address!!!
    Thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are so welcome Marla!! I will get some goodies together for you and send them off this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets