Thursday, July 12, 2012

BAP 25 Wreath Bear

Pin It
Last week's Bap Creative Kuts asked us to use this adorable bear file and create a card with it. So here is what I did...


This bear was cut with an SVG file from Creative Kuts. Check out their site for tons of great files!

If you don't have a machine that can cut SVG files there are other formats available as well as patterns where you can them out by hand.

I hope that you have enjoyed my project as much as I enjoyed sharing it with you. I love receiving comments and new followers. It means so much to me! So please feel free to drop me a note and follow my blog for more inspiration, giveaways, and tips.

Love this layout or any of my other creations? Be sure to check out my ebay store!! Thank you and HUGS!
Don't FORGET TO SPREAD THE NEWS!! I am hosting a 225 follower giveaway! Come play today and bring your friends!


1 comment:

Blogger Wordpress Gadgets